At CIM Tactical we ship you out the highest quality products, so in the rare instance a return is necessary the guidelines below will affect the return. Before submitting a return claim with CIM Tactical, please take a moment to read through our return policy terms and conditions.
1. In order to ensure quick turn-around for your return you must obtain a Return Material Authorization number (RMA) from us prior to return.
2. Customers seeking a full refund on their returned item must ship the item back with an RMA to CIM Tactical within 10 days of the item’s delivery date.
3. Items returned with an RMA should either be defective or in an unused condition. In either case packaging materials must be present. Items will be considered used if:
• An optic, handguard or accessory has been mounted to a gun, rail system, or other device
• Placing an optic in rings
• Any physical blemishes or damage has occurred such as scratching or scuffing the product
Any damage to the products retail packaging ie; cut blister packaging, missing instructions etc.
To begin the return process please contact CIM Tactical customer service at (619) 596-9246 x 115 Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am to 5pm Pacific Standard Time.
All returned merchandise must have a Return Material Authorization number (RMA) issued by CIM Tactical prior to return.
Goods returned with an RMA must be in original condition and packaging and all contents and documentation must be present. Items returned without an RMA number will be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s expense.
We will accept returns for refund with RMA of any unopened and unused product. Simply call for RMA then return any new unused item back to us within 10 days from the date delivered. Shipping charges are not refundable. Once a scope is mounted it becomes used and is not eligible for refund, exchange or return. Placing a scope in rings constitutes mounting. For your protection, items must be returned shipping prepaid, insured for the full value and safely wrapped to prevent shipping damage.
You may contact us Monday through Friday, 9AM to 5PM Pacific Time, at 619-596-9246 x 115, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your RMA number.